Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Rehearsal

We ran through Act II on Friday Act I on Saturday and the full show on Sunday. Cleaned up some messy blocking, worked on songs & dances some more - cleaning them up, making sure everyone is hitting their notes and picking their feet up when dancing. Its starting to come together. we also had a new pianist this weekend. I'm so thankful for everyone who's stepping in and taking a part of the show - that's what makes community theatre so wonderful!

A color ad ran in Sunday's paper - haven't seen it yet. My fabulous mom & brother picked up a copy for me.

Music is supposed to arrive today. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. We're supposed to rehearse Act I music tonight with the recorded music.

The Mom of Pepper red has been taking rehearsal photos - they look wonderful!!! I can't wait to share some of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment