Thursday, November 19, 2009

First Meeting

Whew! I met with Jeff, Ben and Mare on Tuesday to go through some ideas and have my questions answered. Things have changed since the last time I was involved in any Firehall production - for the better. I'm so glad I have people to help out with this production. It's going to be GREAT! I can't wait to have auditions and have the show cast. I want to be so organized so I don't drive myself crazy come the week we go into the Empire. Wish we had the scripts, but I'll just have to be patient and wait.

One thing we decided is we are going to have one Annie and double cast the orphans and the rest of the children. We're also going to involve the kids who aren't cast as orphans in the Hooverville, NYC and New Deal for Christmas scenes so they will have an opportunity to shine as well. It'll also be great for them to perform with seasoned adults so the kids can learn from them.

Well, now to break down the character list and be prepared for the auditions Monday & Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment